Since January 1, 2010 June-October 2011

Monday, January 4, 2010

The Quick Way to Lose 7 pounds

It looks like, sometime during its own holiday vacation, my bathroom scale was switched from pounds to kilograms.  Because I was so expecting a real bump in weight after my break from the scale, I thought 177 sounded right and didn't catch on that there was no 100's digit.  After much futzing this morning, I've gone from thinking I was 177 yesterday to realizing I'm 170.4 today.  Yay?

Unfortunately, after taking some test pictures, I've realized that I won't be able to use my normal scale for the competition, because its grey on black numbers don't show up well in pictures.  I'm going to hit the store this afternoon.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Ha, that IS a good way to lose 7 lbs fast. I should let my clients know about that one.
weight loss

Karilynn said...

Tomorrow is the big day. YAY!! Can't wait to see where everyone is starting. :o)

Grace said...

@ Stephanie - Glad I could help! Sadly, I don't think the conversion works as closely at other weights.

@ Karilynn - Yay! I've got my new scale so my picture should turn out okay.