Today's the day! My official starting weight for the contest is 169.8 (which feels pretty good because I was sure I'd be in the 170's thanks to my holiday feasting).
I took my full-body pictures last night with the help of my roomie, but I may wait until I have some improvement to show side by side (or can edit the picture to cut of my head or whatever). Sent the raw files off to Karilynn though.
I'd like to take measurements of my inches, too. It's always nice to have a couple different ways to show progress in case you stall somewhere but keep going in other areas. I'm hoping to get in a 4.5 mile walk today after school, but we'll see how that goes. First day with kids back after the winter break. Give me strength!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
congrats on starting under 170! i'm sure that makes you feel great to start off this competition! good luck!
That is great that you are under 170. I am REALLY looking forward to making it into the 160's. I'm expecting to get there this month too. Good luck with this comp!
Great job on the good start! You can do it! A Good walk in the fresh air is SO good for the morale! Good luck!
I will totally crop those pics and email them back if you want them! ;o) And measurements are a FANTASTIC idea. I still have them on my side bar on my blog cause i don't want to lose them! Such a fun way to see the progress... as well as belts that are too small and bathroom towels closing farther and farther around you! ;o)
X-Files DVD FTW. I totally used one for my pics too!
@ WW Mama - Thanks! I'm sure I'll have some down moments during the comp, but it's nice to start off on a high note. Good luck to you, too!
@ Ellura - I look forward to sharing a metaphorical martini with in the 160's Lounge come February! ;)
@ Elise - The walk was great even though the whole last half of it was in darkness. I need to remember to leave at least a half hour earlier until it starts to get lighter.
@ Karilynn - I have Photoshop and can crop and size pictures. I'm just a bit short on time and not 100% sure I want to post them just yet. If I get bored this weekend, I may well do it. :) I've gone ahead with the measurements (copied your sidebar and added calves... I want some sexy boots when this is done, don't ya know!). I don't actually wear belts, but I hope to need some new jeans by the end of spring!
@ Jess - I saw that! Geek love, bb. We are so cool. I'm so glad you joined the competition, too!
Post a Comment