But mostly I want to give a shout-out to everyone who's helping me out in this comp:
- My boyfriend: He may not comment, but he's been reading the blog and is happy to talk about my progress and listen to my woes. He's even working on a little weight-loss of his own. It's so awesome to have his support, advice, and interest.
- My mom: She's also reading and may comment once she gets comfortable with the blog technology, but she's great too. She asks how she can help support my nutrition needs when I visit and lets me blather about my progress too. It helps so much!
- All of you! Thanks so much to everyone who reads this, those who comment and those who tick boxes, everyone who updates their own triumphs and struggles. It's crazy how similar so many of our hurdles are. It's fantastic to know so many are working through the same thing as me.
- Karilynn: A special thanks to Karilynn for putting this all together, for her tireless advice and support to all of us, for the inspiration she represents.


1 comment:
Grace-
Thanks for the shout-out... now here's my shout out to you!! I've known you since the 4th grade and you have always been such a kind person. I also remember you as being "chubby" like me in elementary!! I was THRILLED when you showed interest in this comp because... I just love that you don't buy into the theory that it's not possible. It's so frustrating when people have struggled with weight for most of their lives because they seem to BELIEVE that it is just not in the cards for them to be "thin" and while thin is really a contraversial subject of it's own, being HEALTHY is POSSIBLE FOR ANYONE!!! I CANNOT wait to see where you go from here!! You are so kind to everyone.. it's just awesome to see you sharing the love with yourself!! ;o)I'm rooting for you every step of the way AND I don't doubt that your successes are just going to keep on comin'!
Post a Comment