Since January 1, 2010 June-October 2011

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Shrinkage!

Wow... sorry for the three posts in a row, but I just took my monthly measurements and I had to post.  If you check out the numbers in the side column, you'll see some rather dramatic shifting in my body.

I told myself during the last few weeks that my body was taking the time to get used to how to carry this new percentage of body fat, since I've never actually been this thin.  That is what I told myself, but the scale was pretty disheartening.  Now, I know measurements are never exact and there could be as much as half an inch to an inch wiggle room on the measurements, but... DANG!  Over 30 inches lost?!  And my waist to hip ratio is under 0.75 now!  I think I'm getting closer to 0.7 and the trend seems to be looking like I may retain my hourglass proportions.  I'm pretty excited.

3 comments:

Pitbull said...

Keep posting...keep blogging...I love hearing about your success, and your incredible awe of it all!!! You are doing amazing with your journey...and you've earned all the success you're experiencing! Keep up the great work!

Grace said...

It's good to know people are reading!

Ellura said...

Hey, sounds like all your hard work is really paying off! You've been totally succesful. Glad to hear the success can be measured in other areas besides the scale - that shrinking body makes it all so worth it. Congrats on placing this month. :)