Since January 1, 2010 June-October 2011

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Maybe May Is My Month...

Numbers wise, I didn't do too badly this month...

That's a loss of 6.2 pounds from last month!  Sounds fantastic, but about four of those were in the first week and a half of the month.  I was really hoping to do better since a lot of the weight lost was just making up for my spring break gain... Oh, well.  I know there are some things I could have done better, and I've been pretty stressed from the run-up to the end of school.

I had a bit of a treat for lunch today.  Because I didn't have a class to teach after lunch and in honor of Cinco de Mayo, I asked a fellow teacher to pick me up some soft tacos from the lunch truck he usually visits.
Yes, it was yummy.  Yes, it was over half my calories for the day.

Can't wait to see how you all did!  I'm planning on on measuring myself up tonight.  I hope I've lost a bit more on my waist.

No comments: