I really love getting on the scale these days (as long as any plateau doesn't extend past three or four days) because every time my weight goes down now, it's literally the smallest number I have seen as an adult. According to the tracker, I only have 1.3 BMI to go until I'm officially healthy. I doubt I'll reach my dream goal for this competition, but I know I'll be very, very close. I expect to well within 15 pounds of my end target goal too.
Also, if any of you needed further proof of the importance of measuring change in many ways, not only by the scale, get a load of my comparision picture:
Kari awesomely compared my starting picture, to last month, to this month. Now, I know there is a bit of a difference between January and April (Hey, there should be, since it's pretty much 20 pounds lost), but I'm pretty amazed by the difference between April and May... that's only a change of 6 pounds but... You can really see how I lost over 10 inches from my body, right? So, basically, I'm glad the pictures are part of the competition and I'm glad I've been taking my measurements, because it's so nice to be able to track changes in different ways.
I was shopping today in my local pharmacy (wanted to see if they had coffee filters so I wouldn't need to drive to the store), and they had all kinds of crap food on the shelves that were a bit tempting... but then I felt how my size 10 pants were swishing on my legs... the pants that were fairly tight/boarder-line not work-wearable two months ago are now beginning to hang. By the end of this month, I should be able to fit into size 8 if I work it. Eee!
That said, I haven't been hitting the exercise like I need to. Work has been stressful, and I haven't felt like walking or running when I get home, even though my nice walks in the park really do help rejuvenate my spirits. Feel free to kick me in the ass over this; I could use it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Your accomplishment is awesome. Keep away from junk, it is evil.
Post a Comment