Well, two. I am happy, don't get me wrong, but I'm worried that so many seem to have dropped out. I mean, at the very least, June is open to anyone, really. One of the reasons I lost so much this last month is because I gained back some at the end of the month before... my body was balancing itself when I gave it a chance.
I'm upset that others seem to see weight gains as failures instead of opportunities to kick my ass basically.
1) Drink 80+ fl. oz. 2) Stay within calorie budget (1232 cal.) 3) Eat a solid breakfast 4) Eat all calories before 7:30 pm 5) Walk 4.75 miles, three days a week
4 comments:
Hey Great job!!! And I'm trying to give you some competition. Watch out for the June weigh-in and the final over alls!!! LOL!
Good to know! Bring it, baby!
Hey...be happy! Some of us are going the wrong way on the scalaes...at least you can say you've won several months!!!!!!!
Well, two. I am happy, don't get me wrong, but I'm worried that so many seem to have dropped out. I mean, at the very least, June is open to anyone, really. One of the reasons I lost so much this last month is because I gained back some at the end of the month before... my body was balancing itself when I gave it a chance.
I'm upset that others seem to see weight gains as failures instead of opportunities to kick my ass basically.
Post a Comment