Oy vey, I'm at such a plateau right now. It sucks. I probably don't have to tell any of you that, but man, it does suck.
I'm making sure I drink enough water and trying to stay active. I'm also really working at getting enough sleep at night, because I've let that drop somewhat. I figure I have to give my body some time to catch up as, by my accounts, I'm currently the thinnest I've been in my adult life (counting high school). Funny thing is, I have people telling me that I'm looking thinner, almost every day. I haven't measured in a while and I think I might do that tonight to get an idea of that. In some ways, it almost feels like my body is moving things around, figuring out how this new BMI works on my frame, before it gives up the poundage, you know?
It still sucks.
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment