Yay! I'm officially back on track after the vacation, and it only took a week. Now I'm just planning my method of attack to keep my metabolism hopping for a bit to see if I can keep this loss rate going through to the next weigh-in. My goal for May is to be under 140. Eep.
Has anyone been watching the "Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution" show? It's made me really, really worried about the food kids get in public schools. My school has a very high percentage of free and reduced lunch offers for lower income kids, and the socialist in me is totally bristling at the idea that our society is basically set up right now to insure that those born into poor families eat food that takes years off their lives and makes them unhealthy while they life it. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment