Since January 1, 2010 June-October 2011

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Oops!

So, I think I'm officially blipped on the whole blogging thing.  I was really, really good up until this point, but it's been more than a week now.  I'm not sure if that means I'm out of the running for the final prize, but I hope I'm still in it for the the next two months.  I somewhat expect to post a small gain for the month because I had some very relaxed eating and no active exercise (though I did walk around a good deal of Northern California).  Anyway, I plan to BRING IT in April because I'm totally recharged after my two week vacation.  I'm also interested to see how quickly the vacation weight falls away.  Will it be the slow chug it has been when I first lost it or will I get down to the 148 I'd reached at the start of vacation?

My super cute T-shirts have arrived. Mediums!  Yay!  They are... rather clingy right now, but that sort of looks good since they aren't cutting into my arms or anything just... rather "attentive" to my chest region, you know.  It'll be neat to see these shirts go from clingy to comfortable drappiness by June.

1 comment:

Karilynn said...

TOTALLY not out of the overall running... Bring it in APRIL! You are totally eligible! AND CONGRATS on no gain.. even with a two week vacation. You are amazing!