I'm not really sure what to post about. After I slowed down during my vacation, I feel like people stopped reading my journal (and it seems like others aren't posting as often either).
I guess I could talk about the changes I'm seeing in my body and how weird it is not to really be sure what to expect. I've never really been as thin as I am now. At best, my current weight is as thin as I ever was in high school. I was washing something at the sink, wearing my size 10 pants and I realized that there was some slack in the waist as I was breathing in. It's pretty awesome, but a little disorientating as well. I'm also beginning to notice something I read about on Karilynn's journal... the whole meaning behind the term "skinny," I've been filling in my skin for so long, now that I'm dropping fat, I notice a bit of wrinkling, especially in my belly. It's pretty awesome to see that change, but it's not exactly attractive, you know?
I'm worried I'm dropping weight too quickly, but it doesn't feel too extreme. I'm under an average loss of 2 pounds a week, but above 1.5.
Anyway, I'm now researching ways to minimize the skin wrinkles. Any thoughts? Here's some info I found. Can anyone suggest a good moisturizer? I have nice lotions, but I normally select for fragrance, not moisture. Anyway, since the main area I seem to be dropping inches in is my waist, it seems I should start working on those dreaded sit-ups/crunches. Never a favorite, but I guess need to give my belly something to hang itself on.
Friday, April 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
My daughter has really dry skin , so the dermatologist told us to use Aquaphore, by eucerin. it is awesome! very greasy though. if you dont like the greasy i suggest gold bond ultimate! good luck the wrinkles scare me too!
Cool. I'll check it out. Thanks for the suggestion. :)
Post a Comment