Since January 1, 2010 June-October 2011

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easy Come, Easy Go

Three days from weigh-in and I was two pounds down this morning.  I'm so glad the vacation weight is coming off so fast, but it's a bit sad to know I was under this three weeks ago.  I'm also a bit disgruntled with myself that I haven't resumed my running this week.  I really haven't had any excuse outside of... not wanting to.  I know my metabolism is going to slow if I continue at my current calorie restriction without any activity.  I think I may have to do a Friday run tomorrow.  Help me by giving me a kick-in-the-ass comment, if you can!

Those of you on Facebook, I have a friend (not in the comp) who started following Fat to Fabulous and thought you all might be interested.

That's all for now, though I do plan on measuring myself tonight and getting the current inches entered here for posterity.

No comments: