Since January 1, 2010 June-October 2011

Friday, March 5, 2010

For serious?!

OMGosh, I won 4th place?  For serious?!

I'm kind of surprised, but so happy. :D

In case you're stopping by my blog because you're checking out all the winners to "see how they did it" - hey, I totally did the same thing last month - I'll direct you over to my "Daily Goals" on the sidebar.  The ones that I added after checking out the winners last month were my walk/run goal and making sure to eat all solid calories by 7:30.  Everyone's different, and I can't tell you what will work for you, but I think both goals had something to do with keeping my metabolism revved for the month.  I'm happy to answer any other questions, if you have them.

My measurements are updated.  I've lost a total of 17.5" from my body.  Really happy to see my arms slimming down.  I think I need to figure out some kind of regular arm work out for my off running days.  I also added a line for waist to hip ratio.  The "ideal"/"healthy" ratio for women is 0.7, with anything 0.8 and over being linked to big health problems.  I'm happy to see my ratio is moving steadily closer to the healthful realm.  Yay!

1 comment:

M and A said...

congrats on being a winner for FEB! congrats! you deserve it!