Since January 1, 2010 June-October 2011

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Food Tracking Fun!

Heya!  The weekly challenge is one I've been doing from the start of the competition, using the Lose It app for the iPhone.  I've been tracking all food and drink, calories, fat, carbs, and protein.  The info gets mailed to me every week.  Here's the last week to be sent:



Not sure how that will come out.  Hum.  One thing I would like to work on is my dinner.  I'm doing frozen meals because: 1) It's just me, 2) I rent from someone and don't feel totally at home in the kitchen, 3) Time wise, to do well by my new diet, I'd need meals that I could prep/cook the majority of on the weekend and I just don't have those.  It would be nice to make my own dinners, if only to cut back on the sugar and salt I know are in the frozen meals.  Any ideas would be cool.

EDIT: Yeah, it doesn't quite work to c/p.  Maybe you can download it here... or comment with an e-mail and I can send it on.

No comments: