Since January 1, 2010 June-October 2011

Friday, March 5, 2010

Coming in Like a Lion

Well, kinda.  My goal for February was to lose at least 6 pounds, from my 159.8 start weight.

 
Woot!  7.2 more pounds I'll never see again!  1.2 over goal.  (Aside: please to be noting the totally rocking cobalt blue toenails.  I love nail polish!)  Of course, I wish I could post some of the amazing numbers I've seen the rest of you share.  Wow!  I love the competition!

March should be an interesting month.  I don't really expect to be competitive because I'll be on vacation for two weeks of it.  Now, I fully plan to give it my all for the next two weeks.  I should drop at least four pounds and see the 140s for the first time in... well, ever in my memory.  I've got a big vacation planned.  My boyfriend is flying out and we're going to do the tourist thing all around Northern California and the Bay Area.  There will be much walking and I won't go crazy with "ah, just a treat won't hurt" things.  Also, boyfriend assures me that "kissing burns calories."  Still, I don't expect to be dropping weight quite as fast in the last half of the month.  I think, if I can maintain, things will be good.  I'll go into the final two months of the competition refreshed and halfway to my personal goal for June 5th.

Looking forward to measuring myself again tonight.  I really don't care much for how my pictures are turning out.  I know my body is changing shape (my face is thinner, I can wear size 10s again), but I don't see it in the pictures. :(

3 comments:

Brandy said...

Good going!!! congrats on the 4th place win!! Keep it up!

Grace said...

OMG, really?!

Ellura said...

Congrats on placing! You are doing awesome. You have changed more than you think. when you see yourself everyday in the mirror it is hard to see the difference. But guarenteed, eveyone else can tell!