So, taking a look at the winners' blogs, it seems like they were all exercising as well as watching food and pushing water. I guess I know what I need to do, huh? Well, I just went out and walked for 5 miles. I tried to get some running in, but my keys kept flying out of my pockets. I probably need to wear different pants. By February 26, sunset is projected for 6:00 p.m.. That means, if I can leave here by 5, there is no reason for me not to get out there and walk during the week. I'm going to walk at least my 4.75 miles every Tuesday and Thursday, and at least once on the weekend. On days I don't walk, I want to get some TV exercise in. I'm going to try the new tape either this afternoon or tomorrow.
Another goal I'm adding is a firm cut off of calories by 7:30. No more night snacks. I'll make sure I have a good amount of calories, of course, but dinner and whatever will be done by 7:30. This comes from Tosca Reno's Eat-Clean, but it makes sense to me. I do very little by way of calorie burning in the evenings these days. My body doesn't really need any ready calories that late.
Things I Love About My Body
6. I love my birth (beauty) marks. I have a neat one just above my left knee that is actually a cluster of smaller marks and looks a bit like a paw print. I have a few other body freckles dusted across me. And I have one really cute, perfectly round mark... but I'll keep its location secret.


4 comments:
I will join you in the no eating after 7:30!!! we can do it! i was the 15th looser, so lets get our butts up in the top 4!
Awesome! I'm with you; let's kick some arse!
i love that you put that little comment about things you love about your body. that's a great idea i think i'm going to borrow it from you! :0)
good luck this month i can't wait to see your results!
Thanks, Mindy. I'm trying to write myself a small Valentine every day for the first half of February. It's been fun for me; I hope you like it, too.
Post a Comment