Drum roll, please:
.
.
.
Yes, 159.8! That's 10 pounds down since January 5th! It's also 11.3 pounds down since I started tracking my weight on January 3rd. It's also the first time I remember being this weight since I graduated college. Now to keep it up... er, down.
February Goals: One thing I'm looking forward to is the lengthening of days. I should be able to start walking/jogging after work again by the end of the month (I hope). It's my favorite activity, and one I find easier to do consistently.
Because February is a short month, I'm not going to stress myself about reaching the140's. I think 154 would be a healthy goal and anything over that is gravy, er icing, er... something non-food related but used to top a good thing. Glitter? Yes, anything over that is glitter.
Things I Love About My Body
5. I love my calves. They always strike me as rather firm and well-shaped, even at this weight. It'll be neat to see them with less fat cover.



11 comments:
Whoops, I meant 154 for my goal. Can't edit until I get home.
Congrats on the loss. =)
Awesome loss!
Good job!!!!
great job! keep it up in february!
Awesome job on the 10 pounds. :o)
Woo Hoo...awesome job!!! 10 pounds is quite an accomplishment...you should be proud!!
10 lbs! Wow You have done great this month! Congrats. I'm sure you will do great next month too!
Thanks for all the kind words, ladies!
You are lighter and feeling it. I love your light hearted humor with the food idioms. interesting how food imagery filters into our thinking . . .
YEY GRACE!!!! go for the glitter!!!!
Post a Comment