Since January 1, 2010 June-October 2011

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Freedom from fat!

So far, so good, July!  I love being here with my sweetie, and he's an awesome partner in healthy living.  We've been on two walks at his suggestion (and one other walking to a friend's house)... as a result, I've dropped a bit of weight each day, so far, even though we did have a small feast last night (though even that was pretty healthy since the most indulgent part was probably the homemade Alfredo sauce).

I just got back from my 30 minute walk around the park.  I'm planning to switch into couch-2-5k week 1 training tomorrow.  Although it's much more humid here than I'm used to, it's not at all bad if I head out to exercise in the morning after he leaves to work.

2 comments:

Spar-Mar Girl said...

Look at you go! That's a great start to a new life! The perfect plan should incorporate your honey in my opinion. The more it becomes both of you encouraging each other, the more successful you'll be!

Keep up the awesome work!

Grace said...

Thanks very much for your comment! :)