Look at me, blogging more! ;)
This week has been rather good. I've dropped at least a pound since last Friday's weigh-in, so that's going in the right direction! I've also been walking like crazy. I'm managing to do an accelerated couch-2-5k in that I've completed the first two days of week one right after the other. I'm well worked out, but I did it, no problem. The last time I started back at it I think my main problem was feeling too good during the first three jog sections and pushing too hard... by section five I couldn't do it at all!
Food has been good, too: three small meals and fruits for snacks! And I'm pounding back the water. I'm counting diet soda as part of my hydration (I know there are some drawbacks to soda, but it can help hydrate), but I'm doing at least 2:1 with pure, cold, refreshing water.
Next goal for the day? Finally getting around to following the blogs of everyone here so I can be a better commenter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment