Oh, June did not go well for me. I'm pretty sure I'll be about the same as I was at the start of the month, if not a pound or two heavier. I'm feeling crappy about it, and I really don't want to blog right now, but I've been avoiding blogging, because I feel crappy about missing blogs and not doing this well, and then that makes me feel more crappy and... well, I think you see where this is going.
Okay, July is a new month! I think I'm still in the competition... I'M RECOMMITTING! TO MYSELF, AND TO ALL OF YOU LADIES!!!
Thanks for all the kind messages. I'm going to be more active responding to blogs and such. I'll be traveling most of the 1st and 2nd, and then I'll be back.
I can't wait to see the strides that I know many of you have made. Reading about your strength gives me strength too.
Okay, July is a new month! I think I'm still in the competition... I'M RECOMMITTING! TO MYSELF, AND TO ALL OF YOU LADIES!!!
Thanks for all the kind messages. I'm going to be more active responding to blogs and such. I'll be traveling most of the 1st and 2nd, and then I'll be back.
I can't wait to see the strides that I know many of you have made. Reading about your strength gives me strength too.


1 comment:
You're not alone in your worries about the scale. Best thing to do it talk yourself up like you did at the end of the post.
YOU CAN DO IT!!!!
YOU CAN DO IT!!!!
YOU CAN DO IT!!!!
Post a Comment