I haven't been as engaged with the competition as I'd planned to be... maybe because I'VE BEEN ENGAGED ELSEWHERE!!! Yes, Jason asked me to marry him at our college reunion! It was very sweet! The ring he had made for me is lovely, and I'm super excited.
So... I haven't gained, but I'm not really losing yet. However, I do now have even more motivation. It would be so very awesome to reach my goal weight by the end of the competition and just focus on toning and such for the rest of the year. We're planning on a ceremony next summer (still firming on the date).
With the travel, reunion food, etc, I'm struggling to make good choices. I really wanted to buy a bag of dark chocolate Reese's cups this afternoon. I could almost taste them. But I DIDN'T! Woo, woo!
So... I haven't gained, but I'm not really losing yet. However, I do now have even more motivation. It would be so very awesome to reach my goal weight by the end of the competition and just focus on toning and such for the rest of the year. We're planning on a ceremony next summer (still firming on the date).
With the travel, reunion food, etc, I'm struggling to make good choices. I really wanted to buy a bag of dark chocolate Reese's cups this afternoon. I could almost taste them. But I DIDN'T! Woo, woo!


4 comments:
Congrats on your engagement!
CONGRATS!!!
and i totally hear ya. i've been out of town and i was eating FAR from great. Since I've been home I'm struggling to get on track. YIKES!
I hope that you kick it into high gear and do make your goal!
WOOHOO! Congrats! You could kick it in high gear and look so dang hot for the wedding!!!! Plenty of time...
CONGRATULATIONS!!! What an exciting time! And a big congrats on turning down the candy. I'm definitely impressed!!!
Post a Comment