I'm feeling really good right now. I've gone down almost 5 pounds from Sunday! While, yeah, I could have been all strategic and saved the fast water weight-loss for the competition, I am feeling really happy to think I might be under that 150 barrier by the time the first rolls around. That'll make just 25 pounds until my goal, which is totally doable in four months!
The bikini has not yet arrived. :(
Seven days left until the end of school, and nine days to go until my college reunion and seeing my sweetie in the flesh. :)
Always end on a positive!
The bikini has not yet arrived. :(
Seven days left until the end of school, and nine days to go until my college reunion and seeing my sweetie in the flesh. :)
Always end on a positive!


1 comment:
Congrats, and way to go on starting now, not waiting! I'm starting today, I was having a hard time finding my motivation, but decided it's now time! and congrats on your sweetie, I'm going to see mine in 10 days, and its way exciting! Hope you have a great time together and are still able to work on your goals together :)
Jen
Post a Comment