Hello everyone!
I'm back and getting ready to start Kari's new competition on June 1st. I'm happy I haven't gained back a huge amount of weight since I had such success last year, however I'm a bit upset to face up to the fact that I'm firmly over 150 again, and therefore 10 pounds heavier than I was around this time last summer. Ugh. No tears though... I know I can drop this weight and have a fantastic summer.
I've already lost two pounds since I've decided to sign up for the competition last weekend, and I just got back from a good walk/jog, even though I'm sick. I've ordered a one-size too-small bikini (first bikini I've ever owned) that I plan to take my pictures in. The idea is that there will be NO HIDING in it... and by August, it should fit me rather well. I also ordered 30 Day Shred and plan to do that in conjunction with a couch-2-5k program, so I should be firming as well as dropping fat.
In other news (and for those who don't know me), school is finished in 14 more days (I'm a middle school teacher), and my boyfriend will be moving out to California in July (we've been dating long distance for two years, and I'm so very ready for that part to be over). I can't wait to spend time setting up our home, trying healthy new dishes for two (love to cook with him), and doing some reading and crafting (currently into crochet and cross-stitch).
I'm also looking forward to TAKING ALL YOUR MONEY! *FLEXES* ;D
I'm back and getting ready to start Kari's new competition on June 1st. I'm happy I haven't gained back a huge amount of weight since I had such success last year, however I'm a bit upset to face up to the fact that I'm firmly over 150 again, and therefore 10 pounds heavier than I was around this time last summer. Ugh. No tears though... I know I can drop this weight and have a fantastic summer.
I've already lost two pounds since I've decided to sign up for the competition last weekend, and I just got back from a good walk/jog, even though I'm sick. I've ordered a one-size too-small bikini (first bikini I've ever owned) that I plan to take my pictures in. The idea is that there will be NO HIDING in it... and by August, it should fit me rather well. I also ordered 30 Day Shred and plan to do that in conjunction with a couch-2-5k program, so I should be firming as well as dropping fat.
In other news (and for those who don't know me), school is finished in 14 more days (I'm a middle school teacher), and my boyfriend will be moving out to California in July (we've been dating long distance for two years, and I'm so very ready for that part to be over). I can't wait to spend time setting up our home, trying healthy new dishes for two (love to cook with him), and doing some reading and crafting (currently into crochet and cross-stitch).
I'm also looking forward to TAKING ALL YOUR MONEY! *FLEXES* ;D


No comments:
Post a Comment