Since January 1, 2010 June-October 2011

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

She's baaaAAaaack!

Hi everyone!

I was having some major issues with my e-mail (and therefore Blogger account) and I got it fixed just in time for the stress crunch that is the beginning of school for a teacher.

I'm still here.  Not expecting much of a loss tomorrow, but I haven't gained much either.  I'm not sure where my blogging has left me in the competition, and I'm likely out of the running for the overall prize (can't wait to see how well you all have done!), but I hope to be a threat in the monthly competitions now that my days are back in a settled routine.

More from me tomorrow!

1 comment:

Karilynn said...

Hi Grace!! To clarify you are NOT out of the running for overall.. just not eligible for todays prizes but you are totally eligible for anything in the future! Glad you got everything fixed! I've missed you!