Since January 1, 2010 June-October 2011

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Loss for Words and Yet Not Losing Enough

Things are going okay, though I know I won't be in the running for big money this month.  I'm slowly dropping the pounds, but I'm currently a good example of how difficult it is to lose weight and keep on with good habits without a set schedule. We were happily ambushed this week by my boyfriend's family, so I've eaten out much more than was expected.  I'm hoping to finish strong these final days, but I'm not sure what the end result will be.

Fingers crossed. :)

3 comments:

youcandoit said...

It's so much better to drop the lbs slowly that fast. From what I have heard and read, we have a better chance of maintaining that weight loss by losing 1-2 lbs a week. So, don't get discouraged! You are doing fantastic by losing unwanted pounds even if it's a slow process! Congratulations!

Moi said...

I always say that real life always gets in the way on my weight loss. lol

Slow and steady is the best way. It may not win you any money but at least you have a better chance of keeping it off.

You can eat out and eat healthy. Its not as fun but it can be done.

Unknown said...

Lots of great things are going on in your life, Grace.