Since January 1, 2010 June-October 2011

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Rattle those Pots and Pans

I'm doing okay... need to blog a bit more often, I know, but I'm not exactly sure what to say.  I think I'll talk about food since one of the things I've been doing with my vacation is using the time to make a yummy mess in my boyfriend's kitchen.  I really enjoy cooking (especially baking) but don't have much time or space to do it comfortably during the school year.

The trouble is, the stuff I've been making isn't exactly on the lean side (well, some of it is, but... baking, you know).  I'd love to hear any yummy/healthy recipes that you guys might have.

1 comment:

Moi said...

I am more of a cooker than a baker. I love allrecipes.com. I search by popularity and always check the comments. Pretty good selection and its free. Just type in what you want and/or search by ingrediant.