Since January 1, 2010 June-October 2011

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Back in the States and ready to kick some --

So, I was considering it an acceptable casualty if I didn't rock this first month because I gained a few pounds during my week in France.  Imagine my joy when I weighed less the first time I stepped on the scale in the states!  Then imagine my glee this morning as the scale kept going down!  Ah, good times!

So, I'm in Illinois and still on vacation, but I'm watching what I eat... won't dine out too often.  I'm baking but plan to send the majority of my goods to work with my boyfriend.  That way I can have a few cookies, experiment with my recipes, and still stay on track with my plan!  I'm also walking a fair bit.  So far, so good!  It'll be awesome to buy work clothes for the new school year in sizes 6 or 8!

3 comments:

Karilynn said...

Got to love it!! :) Congrats on losing in France and have fun with your boyfriend!

Mindy said...

YOU GO GIRL! ROCK THAT VACAY!!!

Nicholette said...

Wow! That's so impressive that you're still loosing weight on vaca. And in France, no less! Way to go!