Since January 1, 2010 June-October 2011

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Role Model?

It's great moving into the 25+ pound loss area, and closer and closer to a healthy BMI.  More and more people at work are complementing me on how nice I'm looking and now even people I don't see every day around the school are asking me what I'm doing.  I got to share the ease of the "Lose It!" app with campus security today. :)

That said, I need to get serious about drinking all my water and getting back into running.  I really, really do.  I can do better than what I'm doing now.

I just planned an epic summer vacation to see my sweetie for a month and a week in France on top of that... I really want to be within spitting distance of my goal weight by then so I can buy some awesome travel clothes.

1 comment:

Moi said...

First congrats on the huge milestone. You fricken rock.

We can always do better. Realizing that you can do better is awesome. Actaully doing better kicks ass.

I am super jealous of your big trip. Sounds awesome. Use the trip as motivation to stay on track and do better.