Since January 1, 2010 June-October 2011

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Ring-a-ding-ding

Eep!  I'm just one day away from lapsing on the weekly blogging requirement!

Okay, so this week hasn't been the best.  I've had lots of near perfect weeks during the challenge, but I've slipped a bit this week.  I've stayed under calories, but had too much chocolate and/or "bought" calories with exercise in a way that doesn't quite sit right with what I've promised myself.  But, c'est la vie!  I'm moving on and trying to make better choices each day.  I still lost a pound from last week.  I'm going to push it hard during this next week too.  I'm so close to the 140s that I could scream.

One nice indication of progress: I've had a little collection of silver rings for several years now.   I used to have five that I'd wear on each finger of the left hand, though I lost one.  Well, yesterday I put them on and... while I remember a time when I couldn't fit some rings on my larger fingers... Now?  I have one ring that doesn't fit anywhere!  It even falls off my thumb!  Sadly, it can't be easily resized as it has mother of pearl inlay all 'round, but I'm more than happy about what it means about the changes in my body!  I figure I can look forward to finding a few more cute silver rings when I loose 10 to 15 more pounds and am closer to my goal size.

3 comments:

Moi said...

Way to keep the eye on the prize. Keep working to your goal, you can do it.

Ellura said...

Jewelry and clothes - doesn't it feel good? good luck with that 140 goal! It sounds like you will be there in no time.

Grace said...

Thanks for the feedback, you two! :)