Whoo! I'm finally in the 140's and over half way to my goal for the competition!
I've been steadily going down this week in 0.2-0.4 increments, which is less exciting than the 1 pound falls and days of stagnation, but I like it better. I'd hoped to be about a pound lighter than this at this point, but I think it's a good reminder of how slowly weight can come off, especially as I move into these "never before seen" numbers on the scale. It should be a good reminder for me to not go overboard in the name of vacation treats or "maintaining that is not." I'm starting to close in on 25 BMI and am looking forward to taking my measurements tomorrow night, but honestly, my brain is totally focused on the fact that I have two weeks of vacation in two more days. :)
So, I guess the summary would be: things are GOOD in the House of Grace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
That is awesome!! Consistent slow weightloss is the best bet for successful weight loss. In our drive through society, we always want things quicker and easier but that is not always the best. Keep it up!!
Wow the 140's - how awesome is that! Hope your trip is fun!
love, LOVE moving into a new weight bracket! CONGRATS!
Thanks everyone! Ah... Nine more hours before vacation!
Post a Comment