Since January 1, 2010 June-October 2011

Friday, February 19, 2010

Popuri of Positivity!

WooHoo!  Finally, after a few days of stagnation, I dropped quite a bit this morning.  It's not quite valid in competition terms, but I'm at 14.9 pounds lost for the year so far.  I also measured myself again this afternoon and I've lost a combined total of 2" from my bust, waist, and hips in the past two weeks.  I'm hoping to buy a few size 10s when I go shopping for new clothes next weekend.

Sadly, because of Tuesday's badness, I only walk/jogged on Thursday.  I plan to do so Saturday too, but it's kind of thrown me off my Couch to 5k plan.  I figure I'll go out tomorrow, then get in some good walking on Sunday, and finish the third day of "week 2" on Tuesday.  I'll be a bit out of step with the "weeks," but I'm not trying to push myself to a breaking point.  I love the feeling of being able to run further and further.  I made it to my turn-around before I was through with the training on Thursday... first time!

No comments: